Those who are curious never stop asking questions. I’ve always been curious about a great many thinngs and this curiosity is why I started doing research in the context of game design, framing theory and user experience design.
I can help you answering though business questions, createscientifcally valid methods and organize your research with great care. I assure the quality of the research conducted is of high academic standing and that your business has the information required to increase revenue.
I focus on various topics in the context of communication- and information sciences, like for example, market research through which I deliver insights into your customers attitudes and beliefs about your business. Or usability research with the aim to improve the ease of use of your digital products and services. Last, I have writte a game design theory with special regards to the psychology of gaming. This includes the gaming experience model which aims to predict why individuals play a certain computer game.
In the past I’ve organized research in the context of eduction and for my master thesis I researched the effects of message framing on attitudes and how individual evaluate argumentations. Some of my research can be read on Academia.edu.
Topics of interest and experience
- Game design (see gaming.teunisdokter.com)
- Framing theory (see Academia.edu)
- User Experience and Usability
- Dokter (2021) Psychological model of the Gaming experience. Published on Academia.edu
- Dokter (2021) Proposal for a Taxonomy and Conceptual Model ofComputer Games. Published on Academia.edu
- Dokter & Mujagic (2021). On the Nature of Bitcoin: a multidimensional approach, p.202. ISBN-13: 979-8702244174. Published on Amazon.com
- Dokter (2019). Experimenteel onderzoek naar de invloed van de competitie tussen bronnen op het Integrative Process Model of Framing. Peer-reviewed by prof.dr. J. Hoeks and prof. dr. G. Redeker. Published on Academia.edu
- Dokter (2019). Self-interest and Altruïsm: Effects of Message Framing on Attitudes, Intention and Perceived Argumentation Strength. Published on Academia.edu
- Dokter (2018). Analyzing a Collaborative Discussion in a Dutch Classroom: Enhancing Learner Participation and Classroom Discourse. Published on Academia.edu
- Dokter, Lubbers & Schreinemakers (2017). Interrupting transportation: inquiry into the effects of forced questioning of a narrative on the experienced transportation of its readers. Published on Academia.edu
Teunis Dokter delivers
Professional information- and communication services
Management for marketing, communications and IT projects
Delivering digital products and services. Answering questions.